AFF Cup 2019 semifinal: How ASEAN fans react to Quang Hai’s masterpiece
Hanoi labored a narrow win over Altyn Asyr in the first leg of AFC Cup 2022 inter-zonal semifinal, notably, Quang Hai fired a brace to seal the 3-2 win, bagged an advantage for the next second leg on August 27.
Hanoi took on Altyn Asyr in the first leg of AFC Cup 2019 semi-finals, which was expected to be difficult for Hanoi side despite its home advantages.
Four minutes before the break, however, they were was to be no denying the Vietnamese outfit as Quang Hai rose to the occasion, lining up a freekick on the edge of the area and curling away a delightful effort that left opposition keeper Mammet Orazmuhammedow rooted to the spot.
Quang Hai was looming as the potential match-winner for his side and he duly struck again a minute after the hour mark, forcing his way free down the right and into the area before unleashing a ferocious drive that had Orazmuhammedow beaten all ends up.
On social media, there were a series of comments, reactions about Quang Hai’s goals
Still, having conceded two away goals, Hanoi do have plenty of work to do in next Tuesday’s return encounter at the Kopetdag Stadium in Ashgabat, although they can – for now – take pride in being the first ASEAN representatives to win an inter-zone match since the introduction of the competition’s current format in 2017.
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt