Chanathip sets his goals to put Thailand ahead in the World Cup 2022 qualifiers
Midfielder Chanathip Songkrasin sets his goals to win the group top spot in World Cup 2022 Qualifiers to the next round.
Thailand is pitted in group G with UAE, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia in the second qualification of FIFA World Cup 2022.
“Changsuek" will start their campaign by a battle with Vietnam on Sep 5.
“My goal is to help Thailand take top spot in group G. I want to win all the matches”. Japan-based scorer Chanathip claimed.
This will be the first match of Thailand under the new head coach Akira Nishino.
“Whoever becomes the national coach, we must learn from him. We must adapt to his tactics.”, Chanathip said.
Thailand national team is expected to make Vietnam difficult in their march to Thai home soil. The first leg match will kick off on Sep 5, 2019.
Akira Nishino points out star trio of Thailand national team
Thailand new coach Akira Nishino desires to make Thailand the Asian powerhouse
Thailand officially announces Akira Nishino to be Thailand head coach for the second time
Akira Nishino to decide the stadium ahead of the battle against Vietnam
Akira Nishino to disclose Thailand's strategy to face Vietnam?Tin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt