China picks up Vietnam’s underdog to encounter in friendly game
Thể Thao 247 - To hold on the position in FIFA rankings, China set to have friendly games against Tajikistan and Philippines - its last three games are consecutive routs against Vietnam.
CFA prepares for World Cup 2020 Qualifications by selecting 2 under-qualified squads, which as the maiden plan was North Korea and Australia, to ‘kick-off’ for the game.
In the last friendly game in March, China registered a 0 – 1 loss to both Thailand and Uzbekistan. These failures made the team dropped 12 points and went through a slum, reached 74th rankings with 1.327 points.
The upcoming friendly games at national level happening on June are both on FIFA Day.
Therefore, there has no option for China but to win or else the behind team Iraq would surpass the legend Cannavaro’s side, leading badly to the result of World Cup Qualification Draw Stage.
In June, Iraq will encounter Tunisia (28th on FIFA rankings) in a friendly game wherein Iraq would get significant points if it succeeds the clash.
Vietnam is currently on the 98th FIFA rank, leaves behind Tajikistan and Philippines.
Will Vietnam women's national football team make it to World Cup 2023?
World Cup 2022 Qualifiers: AFF Cup runner-up to play from the first round
Who will be summoned by coach Park Hang-seo for World Cup 2020 Qualifiers?
Coach Park Hang-seo has full support from VFF ahead of SEA Games and World Cup
Vietnam NT set to play at the “Lucky stadium” ahead of World Cup Qualifications
Vietnamese-born Czech player might not come back for World Cup QualifierTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt