Vietnamese FC recruit former Bundesliga player
Vietnamese FC Quang Nam has just signed Lucas Rocha whose profile seems so imposing for once being a former Leverkusen player.
In the process to pick up new foreigners to reinforce the team-sheet ahead of V-League 2019’s next phase, Quang Nam has been successful in securing Lucas Dos Santos Rocha Da Silva’s services of whom is 1.99 tall
As Vu Hong Viet revealed, Santos Rocha is such a speedy, strong player whose header skills is brilliant.
His profile is notable with a bullet introducing his time as a 1991-born Bayer Leverkusen player whose team had played at Bundesliga from 2010 to 2012 yet he has never made any appearances.
Lucas Rocha appears in Quang Nam team-sheet eliminating center midfielder Thiago out of the 2019 V-League race. Coming along with Santos Rocha are the two new faces named Nhu Tuan and striker Ha Noi’s Hong Son who all in the plan to replace for Claudecir - the player has not complied Quang Nam's requirements.
V-League 2019: U23 Vietnam star fractured an ankle issue, undergoing treatment at PVF
V-League: Can Van Nghia steps down as VFF vice president
V-League 2019 leg 2: a FIFA referee reported unconscious in a physical test
Summer 2019 V-League Transfer: Van Lam’s former side bade farewell to 2 key players
Summer 2019 V-League Transfer Window: Viettel welcome former Sao Paulo striker
Ha Noi FC resembles Manchester City the most at V-League 2019
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt