Vietnamese center-back injured ahead of King’s Cup
Thể Thao 247 - Center Back Do Duy Manh (Ha Noi FC) got a knee problem and was sent out early in the 1 – 4 clash against Thanh Hoa, the clash happened on May 11 within the scope of V-League 2019 Round 9.
In V-League 2019 Round 9 match, Center Back Do Duy Manh (Ha Noi FC) could not play out with his team due to his knee problem.
After the first half closed, center back Nguyen Thanh Chung was replaced for Duy Manh whose knee injury making him unable to continue the game.
Center Back Do Duy Manh (Ha Noi FC) got a knee problem
It is likely that the injured player could not make his appearance in match Ha Noi FC facing Tampines Rovers (the final leg of AFC Cup).
Duy Manh’s trauma more or less gets Park Hang-seo panic as the upcoming match – 2019 King’s Cup, the A level match of FIFA, has a significant impact on the FIFA table.
Also in the match Thanh Hoa faced Ha Noi FC, Tran Dinh Trong booked his first red card of the season. If Trong or Manh is absent in upcoming matches, it would be a hindrance to Ha Noi FC.
Dinh Trong: ‘Vietnam is confident to face Thailand in King’s Cup’
Happy 22nd birthday to Dinh Trong, whose age doesn't matter
‘Vietnam may become the strongest squad of Asia’, coach Park believes
Myanmar Coach: “I am strongly impressed by these two Hanoi’s players”
How King’s Cup results affect Vietnam?
Park Hang-seo set to confront Modric’s former coach in King’s Cup
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt