U23 Vietnam without Coach Park and a number of key players in the clash against Myanmar
Thể Thao 247 - Spending time and enemies for King’s Cup 2019 causes absences of Coach Park Hang-seo and a lot of significant footballers in the derby U23 Vietnam encountering U23 Myanmar.
For U23 Vietnam players, the competition will be a good chance for them to rub and to get ready for SEA Games 2019 in term of forms and experiences.
Along with the temporary nonattendance of the Korean Coach, there will have absence of others names such as Bui Tien Dung, Tran Dinh Trong, Doan Van Hau, Ho Tan Tai and the captain Nguyen Quang Hai or even Nguyen Hoang Duc, Trieu Viet Hung might be out of the line-up.
These names both play first fiddle in the team-sheet of Vietnam NT, who are the one got support and trust in bringing back World Cup’s title for the country.
Regarding the match with U23 Myanmar, U23 Vietnam will be back on the training pitch in Ha Noi on June 2 while Vietnam NT under Coach Park’s guidance will gather on June 1 and head to Thailand at the same time to prepare for King’s Cup wherein there will have a tough rival awaits Vietnam NT ahead.
King’s Cup: Will Khac Ngoc gets called-up to Vietnam NT?
King's Cup: Coach Park receives fantastic news from Song Lam Nghe An defender
Thailand calls up big stars to seize King’s Cup
Myanmar Coach: “I am strongly impressed by these two Hanoi’s players”
U23 Vietnam's early preparation for SEA Games dreamTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt