‘Thai Messi’ faces injury problem ahead of King’s Cup
Thể Thao 247 - ‘Thai Messi’ Chanathip Songkrasin surprisingly got injured and seems to be back on field just few days before facing Vietnam NT in 2019 King’s Cup.
‘Thai Messi’ Chanathip Songkrasin is supposed to be nuclear of the Thailand NT’s style-play which Sirisak Yodyardthai built up for the team ahead of 2019 King’s Cup.
Unfortunately, a month before 2019 King’s Cup 2019 kicks off, Chanathip made the golden temple’s fans anxious as his serious sports injury.
According to the report of Siam Sports, Chanathip Songkrasin got hurt when he was playing in 2019 Emperor's Cup for his team Consadole Sapporo against Yokohama Marinos.
After undergoing detail tests, Consadole Sapporo health department concluded Chanathip Songkrasin got muscle strain. It is expected that he woukd take 2 – 3 weeks to recover and to be back on field.
That means he would only take few days to set up in the face of the golden dragon team, this would be a huge hindrance for him to back to his old form.
Therefore, Sirisak Yodyardthai looked for a substitution replacing for Chanathip just in case that his physical strength could not afford for the return.
Thailand to call up a ‘prodigy’ to face Vietnam in King’s Cup
Thailand vs Vietnam: Park Hang-seo accepts the challenge
2019 King’s Cup Draw: Will Vietnam face Thailand?
Thailand watches closely Vietnam’s scouting planTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt