Thai League: Van Lam will lend a hand to old assistant of Coach Park in snatching victory
Thể Thao 247 - Dang Van Lam is bound to be the Ace of Yoon Jong Hwan - the new coach of Muangthong United.
Since the beginning of April, Yoon Jong Hwan officially accepted to lead Muangthong United. In Thai League round 8, the new coach’s side faced Port Club on 8 p.m. April 20
This was the first game marking the shout-out opening of the Korea strategist.
The match in round 8 was the first game marking the shout-out opening of the Korea strategist
In the past, Muangthong United was under 9 foreign coaches. However, none of them was successful in this land including the ‘witch’ Henrique Calisto and Robbie Fowler – the old Striker of Liverpool.
Muangthong United ranks at a penultimate pot on the table so far. Passing just 7 rounds, the team has changed 3 coaches.
Dang Van Lam is bound to be the Ace of Yoon Jong Hwan
In this season, Dang Van Lam performed well. He has a high save ratio but still conceded 12 goals.
Muangthong appoints Mr Park’s Korean player as head coach
Muangthong Utd, skip Kiatisak, pick new coach for Van Lam
Borwonwatanadilok steps down as Muangthong Head CoachTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt