Paris FC won’t be new roof of Cong Phuong
Based on the newest information, Vietnam NT’s striker Cong Phuong is supposed to weigh up a move away to a new football club playing in Ligue II of France but it seems that Paris FC won’t be his destination as the rumors said before that.
Cong Phuong’s trial in Europe this time will be not a ‘vacation’ as Hoang Anh Gia Lai has announced Cong Phuong’s absence in the V-League Phase 2. Besides, owner Duc said that he will provide the best conditions to bring Cong Phuong to Europe.
Cong Phuong is now temporarily staying away from the media due to a long time constantly being under pressure resulting from his abject displays in K-League as well as a missed penalty kick in King’s Cup 2019 recently.
Hoang Anh Gia Lai side has protected the favorite player by all means, based on Technical Director Tan Anh’s share:
"Owner Duc wants to protect Cong Phuong so that he can recharge his batteries and recover after going through a lot of turbulent things, especially the pressure coming from a missed 11m penalty kick in King's Cup. This helps Cong Phuong be calm, get back his energy for a France journey. That's why we keep the information secret before all procedures are complete.”
Many European FCs ready to invite Cong Phuong to undergo trial
Reveal Cong Phuong’s new berth in Europe to do a trial
Cong Phuong’s Incheon coach admired Park Hang-seo’s leadership
Why Park choose Cong Phuong in penalty shoot-out?
German reporter: 'Vietnam will win over Thailand, Cong Phuong scored'
Appearing new destination of Cong Phuong in Europe?
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt