Hoang Anh Gia Lai players sell jersey to save a child suffering fatal disease
Thể Thao 247 - A player’s jersey having Hoang Anh Gia Lai players’ signatures was auctioned to sponsor for a 3-grade child who got unlucky circumstance.
Besides owning such fantastic reputation players and playing impressively in V-League, Hoang Anh Gia Lai FC was received attention from huge fans by their marginal activities such as lending a hand to protect the environment, supporting to build up the society…
Recently, Hoang Anh Gia Lai fans had a lofty gesture.
To raise money to support for 9-year-old patience, Hoang Anh Gia Lai carried out a plan which is selling a shirt signed by all HAGL players.
At this time, the special shirt was paid 3 million VND and still finds the owner who is ready to offer the highest price.
The money earned from the auction will be transferred directly to the child’s family to have a part in the treatment expense.
Hoang Anh Gia Lai lack of key players due to injuries
Hoang Anh Gia Lai was happy, so did Coach Park as Van Thanh back on track
Hoang Anh Gia Lai's bad results under Duong Minh Ninh
Duong Minh Ninh gives up his spot as Hoang Anh Gia Lai's head coach
Mr. Duc- Hoang Anh Gia Lai’s president speaks about Xuan Truong’s reservation at Buriram UnitedTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt