Hai Phong Goalkeeper made a favorable impression on Coach Park Hang-seo
Thể Thao 247 - Van Toan produced a string of impressive display for Hai Phong Club in the match against Ha Noi. His performance left a favorable impression on Coach Park Hang-seo.
In the match on April 21 in Hang Day Stadium, Hai Phong FC could not battle out against the reigning champion Ha Noi FC.
Although taking a lead against the high-pressure opponent by having the advantage of an opening goal thanked to the 57th minute goal of Pham Hoai Duong, the offensive line of Hai Phong could not pull off the game.
Having the abject display in the away pitch, Ha Noi club still has an outstanding player – goalkeeper Nguyen Van Toan, who left a great impression in the match.
Gearing up with the club for AFC U23 Championship 2020 Qualifications, Van Toan got trust from Coach Truong Viet Hoang hence his current consecutive appearance in the starting line – up.
Shot stopping skills along with the dignified ability in leading the defensive line make fans remember about his name. He was also excellent when stopping a goal of the striker Omar from penalty spot.
For what Van Toan’s done, he ‘scored a point’ with the Korean head coach. If he is stable in his stunning form, the young goalkeeper will be the top candidate for the goalie of U22 Vietnam in the race seizing SEA Games 30’s title.
Van Toan faster than Cristiano Ronaldo?
2019 SEA Games Group Stage Draw: Is there a chance for U22 Vietnam be the champion?
SEA Games 30: U22 Vietnam is at new group seed thanked to VFF’s complaint
SEA Games organizer changes rules for group seed’s classification
VFF complains about U22 Vietnam’s in the underdog pot in 30th SEA GamesTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt