Former Dortmund star ‘run away’ from Vietnam due to a harsh weather condition
A striker who once wore Borussia Dortmund outfit has left Vietnam after few days undergoing a trial under SHB Da Nang FC.
In the transfer window of 2019 V-League, SHB Da Nang FC has tested a lot of foreign players in which there was a noticeable name Balint Bajner, the striker had been a Dortmund player.
The Hungary player is 1m97 tall and seemed to be perfectly fit the modern trending football style in V-League. However, after experiencing some training sessions under the scorching sun of Central Vietnam, the striker asked for ending the trial.
This season, SHB Da Nang’ offending guard has been facing loads of problems as Do Merlo and Ha Duc Chinh kept getting injured and dropping off their form while the foreigner Victor Bonifacio could not assert himself.
Regarding Balint Bajner, his career seems to not be very bright when almost taking on the role of a substitution in Dortmund since he linked with the team in 2012. He then drifted away in under-leveled tournaments in Europe in which the notable tie was an England derby Championship. In 2018, he returned back with a career at Borussia Dortmund’s bench.
Ha Noi beat Sai Gon, Do Hung Dung stole the show
2022 World Cup Qualifiers Fixture of Vietnam NT
Vietnam NT’s player got serious injury, might miss World Cup Qualifiers
'Quang Hai’s physical strength eroded seriously'
Xuan Truong benched, Buriram destroyed PTT RayongTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt