Buriram has 4 ASEAN players, Xuan Truong’s on the verge of 'endgame'
Buriram has just reinforced the team by securing the services of a Philippines player, driving Xuan Truong to the verge of ending the contract with Buriram to give up his seat for the new foreigner.
On June 19, Buriram United officially secured the services of a successful Philippines midfielder Kevin Ingreso (Ceres-Negros FC) to become the fourth ASEAN foreigner of Thailand along with Javier Patino, Stephan Palla và Xuan Truong
While according to Thai League’s regulation, each football club is allowed to have only 3 ASEAN foreign players.
At this time, amidst the Buriram's team-sheet, there are 2 midfielders Jakkaphan Kaewprom and Hajime Hosogai who have secured the starting slot while Xuan Truong has lived under the name of ‘substitute’ since he weighed up a move to Thailand.
After spanning over 4 months in Thai League, Xuan Truong posted only a goal awarded the best goal of Thai League round 9. The new rookie Ingreso, on the other hand, having 5 years in experience at Hamburger SV youth training center had featured 38 appearances and notched up 8 goals under Ceres-Negros color in 4 years.
Xuan Truong is wasteful in Buriram
Buriram United to buy a new midfielder, Xuan Truong to lost the place
Buriram signed Germany-origin midfielder, Xuan Truong to face difficulty
Xuan Truong benched, Buriram leads the way
Xuan Truong benched, Buriram destroyed PTT Rayong
Xuan Truong got starting slot, Buriram was lost disappointingly to Chainat
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt