Besides Alex Dang and Filip Nguyen, Coach Park takes notice on other 6 Vietnamese expatriates
Thể Thao 247 - In the detective visit to Europe this time, Coach Park concerns about 6 different names plus Alexander Dang and Filip Nguyen who might be added on to the national team-sheet for King’s Cup and World Cup Qualifiers.
At this time, VFF is working on to ask for another Europe country’s permission besides Czech and Norway to support for Coach Park Hang-seo’s scouting trip.
One of the toughest problems of such Vietnamese overseas players is the legal procedure which more specific is the obligation of having Vietnam nationality and other requirement needed to meet is never playing games under any squad.
According to previous information, the Left Back Jason Quang Vinh Pendant who once played for U18 France NT and is wearing Sochaux FC outfit at Ligue II would be one of the names on Coach Park’s list.
Other considered names include Adriano Schmidt ( Hai Phong), and Martin Lo ( Pho Hien).
Among the best domestic players, Mac Hong Quan having stunning form in Than Quang Ninh FC line-up at V-League is also a potential candidate for the NT formation.
Assistant of Park Hang-seo had a detective visit ‘Thai Messi’ in Japan
Vietnamese expatriate scored multiple goals in Europe
Vietnamese expatriate player in Australia marvels at Quang Hai, aches for wearing NT’s shirt
King’s Cup: VFF decides about whether or not calling out Vietnamese expatriate playersTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt