Xuan Truong, Van Lam to join Vietnam NT in Thailand
Thể Thao 247 - Two national players in Thai League: Xuan Truong, Van Lam will not have to come back to Hanoi to summon with Vietnam NT.
The draw for King’s Cup 2019, held on Wednesday, is announced. The opening matches will be the clash between Vietnam NT and Thailand NT, and the other is India NT and Curacao NT.
In order to prepare for King’s Cup, coach Park Hang-seo is supposed to summon the national team. On the meeting earlier, the South Korean coach said to summon all players on June 1 and fly to Thailand.
Due to quite an urgent schedule, Xuan Truong, goalie Dang Van lam playing in Thailand, dont have to come back to Vietnam yet wait to meet up with Vietnam NT.
Despite a friendly tournament, King’s Cup is still counted as FIFA’s tournament, the result then will affect their position on the table which might be an important factor for World Cup 2022 Qualifiers.
Coach Park Hang-seo is able to call Xuan Truong (Buriram United), Van Lam (Muangthong United) and Cong Phuong (Incheon United). There is a rumor of coach Park’s Vietnam NT draft list for King’s Cup 2019.
However, fans need to wait until the end of May, or round 12 V-League, the list will be announced.
Thailand calls up big stars to seize King’s Cup
Coach Park Hang-seo’s headache to choose strikers ahead of King’s Cup 2019
Vietnam no pressure on King’s Cup championship
Vietnam go for broke against Thailand tricks in King’s Cup 2019
‘The Incheon situation makes it hard for Cong Phuong in King’s Cup’, an expert saysTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt