Xuan Truong sets the first record in his professional career
In the dramatic win of HAGL over Thanh Hoa, Xuan Truong first time scored a brace in his football career.
Visiting HAGL played against Thanh Hoa with the high spirit after a close win over SLNA in the previous round, HAGL players kept their form well to create an unforgettable match for their fans.
The late goal from Minh vuong helped HAGL won 22 points and got rid of the delegation group. However, the biggest contribution goes to Xuan Truong’s brace, which first came from the 6th minutes and then in the second half. This two goal brought Xuan Truong a very first record in his life.
HAGL wins 6 points after 2 closest matches, climbing to 10th on the table and 4 points higher than the delegation group. Xuan Truong was also rewarded “The Man of The Match”. With his continuous efforts, Xuan Truong now impressed coach Park Hang-seo ahead of World Cup 2022 qualifiers.
HAGL coach explains Xuan Truong’s substitution in Quang Nam match
Xuan Truong on the pitch, HAGL lost at home
Xuan Truong takes back his No.6 shirt at Hoang Anh Gia Lai
Xuan Truong first times speaks of leaving Buriram United
‘Xuan Truong is not physically fit to play in Thai League’
Cong Phuong to undergo 1-year trial, Xuan Truong to join V-League, HAGL revealed
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt