Vietnam NT announces their plan ahead of King’s Cup
Thể Thao 247 - Vietnam national team will summon on June and fly to Thailand to attend King’s Cup 2019.
After their achievement in top 8 strongest teams in Asian Cup 2019, Vietnam NT under coach Park’s reign pursues World Cup 2022 Qualifiers and considers this tournament a place to practice.
It is rumored that Vietnam NT will reunite on Jun 1st in La Thanh hotel, Hanoi after flying to Buriram, Thailand.
Coach Park and his assistants will watch V-League 2019 matches to find new players for Vietnam NT.
Mr Park also reveals Vietnam’s pillars will be key players in AFF Cup and Asian Cup, namely Nguyen Quang Hai, Tran Dinh Trong, Do Duy Manh, Nguyen Van Toan, Nguyen Phong Hong Duy, Pham Duc Huy, Do Hung Dung ...
King’s Cup will kick off on FIFA day, hence, coach Park Hang-seo is able to call players playing oversea like Dang Van Lam, Xuan Truong, and Nguyen Cong Phuong. Besides, there are good players coming back after injury treatments like Vu Van Thanh, Phan Van Duc, Trieu Viet Hung, Nguyen Hoang Duc
‘The Incheon situation makes it hard for Cong Phuong in King’s Cup’, an expert says
Vietnam no pressure on King’s Cup championship
Good news for Vietnam NT ahead of King’s Cup
Thai press: Vietnam doesn’t want King’s Cup title
OFFICIAL: Reveal Vietnam opponent in King's CupTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt