U19 Thailand summons early, ready to conquer ASEAN tournament in Vietnam
Thể Thao 247 - U19 Thailand started to summon its players ahead of AFF U19 Youth Championship this August.
This time, head coach Issara Sritaro calls many young talented player such as Chan Narong, Phrom Srikaew, Kantaphan Khirayon, Sittinan Rungrueng and Kritsanonrat. Those who are not available are Saen Ma Hung, Chathamongkon Ruangtha.
The head coach said, “At this time, we will try to change players, half of them are rookies, we will build new playing style and focus on changing tactics based on the real situation, for example what to do if lose the ball.
We will join a friendly match with Samut Prakan City (a club from Thai League). We surely face stronger opponents in the tournament so that I want my players to focus 100%. Moreover, players also have to show their talent on the pitch”
V-League far behind Thai-League in AFC rankings
Malaysia wants to follow Vietnam path
Thailand found a special player to thrash Vietnam in King’s Cup?
PVF youth team earns impressive achievement in Europe
Cong Phuong’s huge contribution in ASEAN football, Indonesia press praisedTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt