The Kirins defeated top-flight Chiangrai, Dang Van Lam awarded ‘Man of the match’ title
The Vietnamese-origin goalie performed excellently in Muangthong win over top-flight team Chiangrai United.
On July 21, Muangthong United went on a game against Chiangrai United at SCG home in round 19 Toyota Thai League 1. This was considered a difficult game for Dang Van Lam side since Changrai is sitting at the second place on the table and stays unbeatable in 8 consecutive matches including 6 wins.
However, Muangthong United pulls off three points by Dang Van Lam excellent saves, with its home advantage. The only goal for the Kirins was made by Brazilian player Derley.
Dang Van Lam was the hero of the match with his excellent performance to save the net for Muangthong United. His contribution was worthy of recognition when he was voted ‘The Man of the Match’.
The triumph helped Muangthong United climbs to 9th on the table of Thai League. Notably, Muangthong United got a 5 unbeatable match streak including 4 victories.
Midfielder Duc Huy: ‘I am confident to play in Thai League’
V-League far behind Thai-League in AFC rankings
Thai League: Van Lam will lend a hand to old assistant of Coach Park in snatching victory
Buriram and Port taste defeats in Thai League 2019
Joy for Muangthong United against Thai League runner-up
Dang Van Lam’s good saves, Muangthong win a pointTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt