Thailand’s 0-13 thrashing to the US in the World Cup opening match
Thailand could not make it after the heavy defeats to the champions USA right in the first place of FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019.
The only ASEAN representative played in match that differs in levels. Right in the 12th minutes, Alex Morgan opened the scoring as well as a nightmare for Thailand.
The US scored 2 more goals before the first half ended, finishing the first half with a lead of 3 goals.
In the second half, Thailand was not only unable to create different game, but also conceded heavily. Alex Morgan score four more goals consecutively to secure a incredible 13-0 victory.
Thereby, The US got the biggest win since the beginning of the season. Thailand should try harder if they don’t want to go home.
Thai newspaper: ‘We will revenge Vietnam in 2022 World Cup Qualifications’
27 players summoned to Vietnam NT for 2022 World Cup Qualifiers
World Cup 2022 Qualifiers: Vietnam NT in a comfortable group?
Cambodia’s impressive performance in World Cup 2022 Qualifiers
Coach Park unveils the plan to conquer SEA Games 30 and World Cup Qualifiers
World Cup 2022 qualifying campaign kicked off in Southeast AsiaTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt