Thailand head coach: ‘Vietnam has a dangerous player’
Thể Thao 247 - Thailand head coach Sirisak Yodkhakthai says he is analyzing thoroughly Vietnam playing style to prepare for King’s Cup clash against Vietnam.
In the recent interview with SMM Sport (Thailand), Thailand manager shared:
“I’ve started to analyze Vietnam play style. Both U23 Vietnam and Vietnam NT are very strong. They play progressive, high-tempo. Vietnam is good both physically and mentally. Vietnamese players play with huge desire. I think our quality, players, and techniques is the same as Vietnam, yet they are different in playing exquisitely join-up football”.
Of Vietnam players, I think Cong Phuong is the most dangerous one but others are dangerous too. Thereby, we will not underestimate them, we analyze Vietnam play style in every single detail”.
The coach also said, “King’s Cup is an important tournament and we face Vietnam, so we have no choice but win because of our fans’ expectation. My side will our best.”
Thailand NT will reveal their draft list with 35 players on May 15. Then 23 suitable players will be chosen to join the tournament.
Cong Phuong’s new coach in Incheon United
Three Vietnam goalkeepers’ sad story ahead of King’s Cup 2019
Vietnam’s setup to face the hole in its defense
VFF changes foreigner quota for Park Hang-seo
Phan Van Duc: Park Hang-seo’s headache on Vietnam’s attackTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt