Thailand coach states to defeat Vietnam in World Cup 2022 second qualifiers
In the recent share, Thailand head coach Akira Nishino is keeping high hope on Thailand NT to defeat Vietnam in World Cup 2022 Qualifiers.
After his signing ceremony, Mr Nishino shared of his thought on Thailand group at the second qualification and was determined to win over Vietnam.
‘We all crave for developing Thailand. Initial discussions made me decide to take this job. I am certain that Thailand could reach World Cup and AFC U23. However, it depends on the cooperation of each person”.
At first, I want to overcome this period to reach the third qualification. The opening match of Thailand is to face Vietnam. I want to defeat them.
Despite little time to prepare, I think Thailand players could enhance their strength themselves. From my own experience, I believe I can help lift Thailand up to a new level”.
The Japanese strategist faces some difficulties since Thai clubs refused to release its players early. Accordingly, Nishino has only ten day to prepare tactics to encounter Vietnam.
OFFICIAL: Akira Nishino appointed as new coach of Thailand national football team
Vietnam Park Hang-seo once defeated by Thailand new coach Akira Nishino
BREAKING: Japan former coach Nishino denies signings with Thailand
Akira Nishino no reply, Thailand worry to seek plan B
Thai fixes the signing date with Nishino, announces shock salary
Thailand officially announces Akira Nishino to be Thailand head coach for the second time
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt