Thai stars shining oversea
Thể Thao 247 - While Vietnamese players are struggling when playing oversea, Thai players, instead, shine and become unreplaceable pillars in their team.
1. Chanathip Songkrasin (Consadole Sapporo, Japan)
‘Thai Messi’ has moved to Consadole Sapporo and played in J-League since 2017. He has become an important player that scored 8 goals after 30 appearances in Japanese team.
Moreover, ‘Thai Messi’ was honored to appear in the best team of J-League last season. Despite the height of 1.58 meters, he still made tall Japanese guys horrified.
2. Theerathon Bunmathan (Yokohama F.Marinos, Japan)
Another Thai player in Japanese team. In the previous season, after his 28 appearances for Vissel Kobe, he had moved to Yokohama. He used to play alongside with Andres Iniesta- Barcelona’s legend.
3. Thitiphan Puangjan (Oita Trinita, Japan)
Recently moving to Japan at the beginning of the season, yet he quickly earned himself an official position in the squad, his excellent performance contributed Oita Trinita’s third place in the rankings. He made 6 appearances in 7 matches since the beginning of the season. If the performance remains high, he may join Oita Trinita in AFC Champions League next season.
4. Kawin Thamsatchanan (OH Leuven, Belgium)
Kawin is the only Thai goalmouths to play in Europe. Right after he moved to Belgium, he got the official position and helped the team become a strong team in competing a ticket to Europa League 2018-19.
Unfortunately, despite of his good performance, he got an ankle injury which took away his position, now belonged to OH Leuven and he could not attend Asian Cup 2019.
Kawin Thamsatchanan is one of the most expensive goalie in ASEAN. He is evaluated with 585.000 pounds by Transfermarkt, double than that of Dang Van Lam.
U23 Vietnam listed as top seed ahead of AFC U23 Championship 2020 Group draw
Vietnam is the only ASEAN team to qualify for AFC U23 Championship 2020
AFC U23 2020 draw: U23 Vietnam in the group of death?
Quang Hai injured, miss Hanoi FC match at AFC CupTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt