Phan Van Duc: Park Hang-seo’s headache on Vietnam’s attack
Thể Thao 247 - Phan Van Duc might not attend King’s Cup 2019 with Vietnam national team due to his injury.
Right after V-League first round. SLNA striker Phan Van Duc had knee injury and was expected to recover in 2 months. However, Phan Van Duc cannot come back although it is round 9 V-League now.
Van Duc’s absence is a great loss in SLNA attack. Despite this club’s quite good performance, ranking third on the table (following HCM FC and Hanoi FC), it is the poorest scoring team in V-League. Coach Nguyen Duc Thang’s side scored only 7 goals in 8 matches.
The coach speaking on Nghe An press, stated “ We don’t know how much time Van Duc needs, maybe he will come back in 2-3 weeks. Our club wants him to be fully recovered and no rush to take him back to the pitch.”
Van Duc said the treatment process is going well, he can run with higher intensity. However, he still needs to treat it till the end of May.
Phan Van Duc’s long treatment affects not only SLNA but also Park hang-seo. Vietnam will head to Thailand for King’s Cup this June yet the 23 year old might not join Vietnam under the current situation.
Muangthong makes a strange offer ever in Thailand history
The perfect partner of Tuan Anh in Vietnam setup
VTV to acquire King’s Cup broadcast rights
Three notable HAGL’s players set to represent Vietnam national teamTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt