Muangthong brings Dang Van Lam new goalkeeper coach
Muangthong United recently brings a goalkeeper coach who proved professional during his task in Iran national team.
The latest training session of Muangthong United presents a new Portuguese goalie coach Alexandre Lopes.
He started working from July 23. He possess an excellent CV, once worked for Iran national team in World Cup 2018 and Asian Cup 2019.
He had worked in coaching team of UAE, Kuwait and India before coming back to Iran. His notable contribution is that he helped leverage Alireza Beiranvand to one of the top goalkeeper in Asia.
Muangthong executive board wishes Alexandre Lopes would develop its goalkeepers to a higher level. Earlier, Muangthong used Thai goalkeeper coach, which was difficult to communicate in English for Van Lam. However, Mr. Lopes’ presence will be a factor to progress the no.1 goalkeeper of Vietnam.
In the last round, Van Lam’s excellent contribution brought 3 points for Muangthong facing a strong team Chiangrai, one of which was directly facing the opponent near the net. The win lifted Muangthong up on the Thai League table to 9th, 9 points less to top 4.
The Kirins defeated top-flight Chiangrai, Dang Van Lam awarded ‘Man of the match’ title
Dang Van Lam’s good saves, Muangthong win a point
Man City owner eyes on Muangthong, The Kirins claims not to sale
Man City owner wants to take over Van Lam’s Muangthong United
Van Lam’s gutsy game brought back victory for Muangthong over Bangkok United
Joy for Muangthong United against Thai League runner-up
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt