Korean newspaper: ' Incheon are waiting for Cong Phuong to shine'
Thể Thao 247 - Best Eleven newspaper (Korea) stated that fans and executive board of Incheon United are waiting for the shine of Nguyen Cong Phuong.
K.League 2019 just ended the first leg, Incheon United showed its bad performance when standing at the bottom on the table with only a win. To solve the crisis, Cong Phuong's team brought Coach Yoo Sang Chul to power in the second leg.
Korean media said Cong Phuong will be the key to help Incheon overcome difficult time. In particular, Best Eleven newspaper revealed all players and Incheon board are waiting for Vietnam striker return.
Best Eleven wrote: "Nguyen Cong Phuong had a good match with Mugosa in the game against Pohang. He played hard during the 90 minutes on the pitch. Cong Phuong also showed effectiveness in attacking situations and contributing to the transformation of Incheon.
In addition, Cong Phuong also regained his confidence and promoted technical strengths. Vietnam striker deserves to receive the expectations from fans. Yoo Sang-chul and Incheon need Cong Phuong to shine more than ever".
At K.League round 12, Incheon is having the strongest force. With Mugosa in the attack, Cong Phuong has favorable conditions to shine. Cong Phuong is completely comfortable to be creative. And hopefully Daegu Bank Park Stadium will be a stage for him to shine.
'Vietnam cannot thrash Thailand without Cong Phuong'
Cong Phuong’s new coach in Incheon United
‘I recommend Cong Phuong to Leganes’, Singaporean senior player says
Cong Phuong: The only Vietnamese to appear in FIFA 19
Cong Phuong speaks of his tough time after no appearance madeTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt