Doan Van Hau injured, Hanoi FC and Vietnam national team to miss an important pillar
Doan Van Hau is diagnosed with knee injury and is likely to miss Thailand battle in World Cup 2022 qualifiers.
According to Hanoi FC, Doan Van Hau was injured in the right knee. “His injury situation is quite serious. It is expected that he needs 4-5 weeks to fully recover for training and playing”.
Doan Van Hau was injured quite seriously, rested on medical advice for 4-5 weeks.
This could be a bad news for coach Park ahead of World Cup 2022. The player’s rest will cause him to miss the confrontation. Van Hau is the no. 1 choice for the left wing, with the recent situation; Park Hang-seo is rushing to find a replacement for Van Hau.
Hanoi FC is facing a tight schedule in three arenas AFC Cup, V-League and National Cup. This has caused players exhausted leading to unexpected injuries, notably Dinh Trong will rest till the end of the season.
Besides Van Hau, Trong Hoang and Hoang Duc were injured in the game between Viettel and Sai Gon.
AFC Cup 2019: Identify Altyn Asyr FK – Hanoi rival in the inter-zonal semifinals
Mr. Park sent staff to Thailand to survey the stadium for the opening match of the 2022 World Cup Qualifier
Park Hang seo’s favorite man injured ahead of World Cup 2022 qualifier
Coach Park Hang-seo closes the 26-man list of U22 Vietnam for SEA Games
Van Quyet wishes Coach Park Hang-seo will call him up to the national team
AFC Cup 2019: Hanoi slightly better than Becamex Binh Duong in H2H
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt