Cong Phuong’s new coach in Incheon United
Thể Thao 247 - Korean media reveals the next person to become Incheon head coach.
SPOTV News (Korea) released that Yoo Sang-cheol is supposed to be come the new coach of Incheon.
‘A staff shared that the club is discussing with Yoo Sang-cheol, Jeongnam’ former coach, to replace acting coach Mr Lim Joong-yong”.
Yoo Sang-cheol used to be the most successful midfielder in Korea. He made 124 appearances, scored 18 goals for the national team. After his retirement, he worked as a coach and was quite successful in Daejeon City and Jeongnam. He is considered the first priority for Incheon United to help the club overcome the crisis.
“Under the Danish coach Jorn Andersen, Incheon United fell into a slump. The position then belonged to acting coach Lim Jong-yong yet he did not bring any positive signals”
If the negotiation is successful, coach Yoo will continue to solve the problems with Nguyen Cong Phuong who is trying to blend in with the new environment in Korea.
Three Vietnam goalkeepers’ sad story ahead of King’s Cup 2019
Vietnam’s setup to face the hole in its defense
VFF changes foreigner quota for Park Hang-seo
Phan Van Duc: Park Hang-seo’s headache on Vietnam’s attackTin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt