Cong Phuong: ‘I must prove myself in Sint-Truidense with my ability’
In the press conference with Belgium media, Cong Phuong shared of the life in Europe as well as his determination.
Recently, Het Belang van Limburg (HBVL) had an interview with Cong Phuong,
“In Vietnam, It is uncomfortable to go out and have some coffee. I really enjoy the life here, no one knows me so everything is better”, the Vietnamese forward shared.
Interviewer: Does your extra income from advertisements is higher than your football salary?
He busted into laugh: “I have an ad contract with some beverage brands and Japanese pharmacy. I don’t know how much I earn, I should ask my assistant.”
“My income is used for supporting my family. My parents are poor famers with 6 children. I am the fifth child. One of my older brothers died when he was young”.
Interviewer: “Is that your dream to represent Vietnam in World Cup 2022?
Cong Phuong determined: “In order to do that, Vietnam needs luck. There are only 4 Asian countries to be qualified. Since I came to Europe, I haven’t spoken anything. Let me prove that in Sint-Truidense”.
“I still need time to adapt to Belgium playstyle and get trusted by the coaching team. I am not tall and strong, so I have to prove by my ability”.
Cong Phuong trains hard, hope for a main slot in Sint-Truidense
Sint-Truidense bring Inter Milan forward on loan for the attack, where is Cong Phuong's slot?
Cong Phuong sat out, Sint-Truidense first time won
Cong Phuong shares of difficulties during training and playing in Sint-Truidense
Kubo, Cong Phuong and the pressure from media and fans
Sint-Truidense protect Cong Phuong from the Belgium media
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt