Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt
Right after Cong Phuong made his first debut in Sint-Truidense match, he shared about this thought with reporters.
Yesterday, Cong Phuong had his first match in Sint-Truidense which is a friendly match before the season begins, facing Lommel SK. The match finish 2-1 to Lommel SK. Cong Phuong played around 60 minutes. Generaly, he didn’t blend in well with the team then was substituted out, Yohan Boli replaced.
After his debut, he shared of his feeling: “I am happy to debut in Sint-Truidense. But I need to adapt to all players here. In the upcoming time, I will try my best training and playing so I could contribute to the STVV achievement”.
The appearance of Cong Phuong also brings a positive effect to the club. There were many Vietnamese oversea came to the pitch to cheer Cong Phuong up.
After the Lommel match, Sint-Truidense is going to encounter the final friendly match against Greek side PAOK which kicks of on July 20. This will be a chance for Cong Phuong to leave good impression with Marc Brys.
BREAKING: Debutant Cong Phuong had his first match in Sint-Truidense
OFFICIAL: Cong Phuong passes medical test, ready to debut in Sint-Truidense
Cong Phuong's fixtures at Sint-Truidense V.V
Cong Phuong's latest images in Belgium
BREAKING: Cong Phuong lands at Sint-Truidense
Sint-Truidense brings Alan Goncalves Sousa, threaten Cong Phuong slot in Belgium team
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt