Cong Phuong first time assists, Sint-Truidense still lost disappointingly
In the exhibition game between Sint-Truidense and Charleroi, Cong Phuong was fielded and delivered quite impressive performance despite no win gained.
Sint-Truidense had a practice match with Sporting Charleroi in which Cong Phuong had an assist for the Japanese Yuma Suzuki to score yet they still finished a 2-4 loss.
This is the third time Cong Phuong has been fielded; one official and 2 friendly matches. His efforts were clear yet he should try more to integrate in the environment as well as the life here. His assist would somehow regain his confidence in the upcoming challenges.
Sint-Truidense is experiencing a difficult time, with 2 losses and now ranked the bottom group. In the third match this weekend, Sint-Truidense will welcome the second runner-up Standard Liege. This will be a big challenge for the club and earning 1 point will be realistic for Cong Phuong and his teammates.
The Photos of Cong Phuong in Sint-Truidense match against Sporting Charleroi (Photo: STVV)
Sint-Truidense coach: “Cong Phuong will soon intergrate into the team”
Cong Phuong’s 20 minutes shining, Sint-Truidense lost heavily to Club Brugge
Sint-Truidense gives out important decision because of Cong Phuong
Cong Phuong shares of difficulties during training and playing in Sint-Truidense
Cong Phuong is selected to face Club Brugge
Kubo, Cong Phuong and the pressure from media and fans
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt