China earns its first three points in FIFA Women's World Cup 2019
The South Africa defeat helped China get 3 points first time in World Cup 2019 and keeps high hope on getting into Knockout.
In the second match of group B in FIFA Women's World Cup 2019, China faced South Africa and won three points.
In the first half, both teams created dangerous situations and disputed the ball yet no team made use of it and China scored their only goal from Ying.
In the second half, South Africa played pressing right in the first place. However, they faced difficulties in the solid defense of china, finishing the game with no goal.
Thereby, China won a minimum scoring then kept the chance into Knockout round with 3 points.
2022 World Cup Qualifiers Fixture of Vietnam NT
Vietnam NT’s player got serious injury, might miss World Cup Qualifiers
World Cup 2022 Qualifiers: Cambodia takes the slot
World Cup 2022 Qualifiers: Vietnam NT in a comfortable group?
FIFA shut 2022 World Cup door of Vietnam NT
FIFA closes team slots for World Cup 2022Tin tài trợ
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt