Chanathip's impressive performance ahead of the great war against Vietnam
Chanathip is flying high in J-League side Consadole Sapporo before World Cup 2022 qualifiers.
In 2019 J-League round 20, Consadole Sapporo welcome Shonan at home Atsubetsu Stadium. Having its home advantages, Chanathip side easy pulls off a 5-2 win, with Chanathip’s impressive form.
Chanathip got a main slot in the lineup with a goal and an assist, helping Consadole seal a win after 90 minutes.
His performance in J-League is Thailand’s no. 1 hope in World Cup 2022 in which they first fight against Vietnam on their soil.
Chanathip Songkrasin is the most excellent and successful in Thailand’s golden generation. Before being caughted up by Vietnam, Chanathip helped Thailand become the ASEAN powerhouse from 2013 to 2016, with 2 consecutive AFF Cup Championships.
According to Transfermarkt, Chanathip Songkrasin value is 2.2 million euro.
Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
‘Thai Messi’ Chanathip’s transfer value shoots up, as high as Fernando Torres
Japanese media anticipates Chanathip bringing Consadele Sapporo the championship
Chanathip Songkrasin: "I am unable to confront Vietnam"
‘Thai Messi’ Chanathip Songkrasin to play in Germany
Vietnam national team have little time to prepare for Thailand game at World Cup 2022
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt