ASEAN fans shocked to witness the scrimmage of Thailand and Malaysia players
Many ASEAN supporters criticized the bad behavior of Thai and Malaysian players in the final of AFF U15 Championship 2019.
The only impression of the match was not Malaysia’s championship, but the disappointment for the fight.
Notably, Thai player beat Malaysian then both side picked a fight. The match was very disappointing for many fans. Hafiz Marzuki commented: “The worst part, is that Thai player who punched Malaysian one was not booked a red card. AFF should do it”.
Thailand fan Tik Tak said: “Thailand is the king of Boxing in ASEAN”.
Michael Davies Times agreed: “You know, Boxing is in their blood”
Malaysia fans also claims: “Who cares their boxing things? We are the champs”.
Meanwhile, a Myanmar supporter criticized Malaysia: “Malaysia is the worst team in ASEAN, both youth level and national level”.
Besides those criticicism, others warned: “Those violations will cause played suspended. Don’t play football with your feeling, it could destroy your career”.
U15 Thailand coach then spoke out: “I promised not to let this happen again. We will talk to them.
The match was good, we were hard-working and attempted to do that. U15 Thailand don’t set the short-term goal. The long-term one is to crown the AFC championship”.
VIDEO: U15 Thailand and U15 Malaysia's scrimmage in the match
AFF U15 Championship 2019: Thailand thrash Indonesia 2-0, through to the final with Malaysia
Timor Leste creates massive in ASEAN, U15 Indonesia be alert
AFF U15 Championship: Timor leste linked with alleged age fraud
AFF U15 Championship: U15 Vietnam keeps hope on the semi-final
AFF U15 Championship 2019: Semifinal fixtures
- Cong Phuong left out, Incheon still received a heavy defeat
- Chanathip, Quang Hai reached Top 6 Asia to play in Europe
- Thai expert: 'We have lagged behind Vietnam'
- AFC CUP 2019: Trouncing Ceres Negros, Ha Noi makes history
- 'Cong Phuong can’t play with his unstable tactics', Incheon coach Yoo Sang-cheul claimed
- Cong Phuong steps up to Clermont Foot?
- Cong Phuong first time speaks of the debut match in Sint-Truidense shirt